Steep Management, LLC is very pleased to announce that the first phase of the MountainOffice Inventory system is now available for the North American market.
This module is elective, an add on to MountainOffice that will now take the transactions recorded via the Spare Parts function and integrate them with a full blown inventory system. The development of this system has some of its genesis in North America as a potential client of Steep needed any maintenance system they chose to have a solid inventory management system to control mainly their vehicle maintenance inventory. Input from this ski resort helped significantly in the development.
This first phase is devoted to tracking the ins and outs of parts as well as:
- Each part tracked by multiple part numbers, names, drawings and prices
- Track each unique storage location – same part number can be managed in multiple locations
- Define minimum and maximum stock levels with warning for low stock levels
- Generates purchase request
- Complete tracking of receipts and issuance of a part or parts
- Parts can be tracked by unique piece of equipment, lift, groomer, compressor or snow gun
- Simple search and filter capabilities
- Excel import and export
Click our demo button to learn more on this new inventory module for MountainOffice.
Schedule My Demo